Our mission is to provide superior academics through hands on approaches, which foster self-confidence and self-esteem which prepare students for the challenges of high school and college and inspire a lifelong love of learning.
- that students should be provided every opportunity to strive for and reach their full potential.
- in enhancing our students’ love of learning by challenging their creativity and curiosity in a safe and encouraging environment.
- in a multi-dimensional curriculum that develops each student’s learning style, creativity and analytical thinking with an emphasis on STEM and project based learning.
- our small class sizes allow each of our students to receive quality, individual attention.
- in developing and maintaining a close-knit, family atmosphere to enhance our students’ self-worth and inspire an active partnership between home and school.
- that the school encourages students, faculty and parents to develop a perspective that embraces diversity and expands worldviews.
- our administration and educators are committed to achieving excellence through professional growth, our students’ education, our mission and our involvement within the community.