It is part of our mission to be in active partnership with our community and its needs. We work to instill a desire within all of our students to help those in need both through acts of service and donations. Each year our Parent Association and school Administration identify local and national charities which benefit through this partnership and help to expand the worldview of our students and their families.
Some of the organizations we have partnered with in the recent past are:
- North Fulton Charities Food Drive
- North Fulton Charities Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- “The Place” of Forsyth County
- Angel Tree
- Southern Hope Animal Shelter
- Toys for Tots
- “Pennies for Patients” to help support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Safety Patrol
- Adopt a Rain Forest
- American Heart Association
- Heart of Africa
- Lee Denim Day
- Trick or Treat for UNICEF