We will be raising money to help fund a practice field and additional playground equipement for our students. This school improvement allows us to stay competitive in the private school market, as well as allows all students access to the most up to date outdoor spaces.
This year, your Parent Association will be hosting a Dance-A-Thon!
We will work with the Get Movin Crew again this year and team of dedicated volunteers will be organizing this event for us. This is a HUGE commitment but we are SO EXCITED to be able to control our own expenses and spend less than 15% of the overall income on the event. This means more of the donations will go to the school!
We will be raising money to help fund a practice field for our students. This school improvement allows us to stay competitive in the private school market, as well as allows all students access to the most update outdoor spaces.
We want to promote a healthy lifestyle to our students and the community. By partnering with “The Get Movin Crew” to host our online website and donations – we will keep up to 90% of the profits!
Please help us by helping your child raise a total of $150 in donations
It’s easy! Just help your child identify 6 people who will donate $25 or more.
Follow these Simple Steps for Success!
- 1. Register your Child by visiting thegetmovincrew.com.
Click on the bright yellow star. (Students will receive a prize just for registering!)
- Friends and Family want to help your child be successful and share in their achievements. Use the student fundraising page to promote online donations using the email & social media tools right on their page. It’s easy! You will be amazed at who donates when you post on Facebook!
- Watch your child’s Pledge Meter blast to the top fast! Most credit/debit cards are accepted from anywhere in the world. Check your child’s webpage often to see all donations they’ve received in “real time.”
If each student raises $150, we can exceed our goal!
Join us for a Superhero Inspired Dance A Thon
Friday, March 30th
- Preschool – PreK: 9:15 – 10:00 am
- Kindergarten – 2nd Grade: 10:15 – 11:00 am
- 3rd & 4th Grade: 11:15 – 12:15 pm
- 5th – 8th Grade: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Send Cash and Checks in as you receive them (use envelope provided). Make Checks payable to: McGinnis Woods PA
All donations due by April 9th
- All pledges must be paid by April 20th
- Students will receive prizes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as they meet different goals that are set along the way!
- Students who raise over $250 will receive the additional prizes earned on April 20th
THANK YOU PARENTS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your support, we look forward to a successful Dance A Thon!