Located in the Alpharetta, John’s Creek, Cumming, GA area, McGinnis Woods is committed to providing a superior academic education while building confidence and self-esteem. Class sizes are small, with low student-teacher ratios, enabling frequent one-on-one learning.
Your child will learn through a variety of channels including teacher-student classroom lessons, small group activities, and hands-on experiments. Guest speakers, special projects and frequent off-campus field trips reinforce classroom learning.
The goal of McGinnis Woods Country Day School is to provide a superior academic education while building confidence and self-esteem.
- that student learning is the focus of our school and that students should be provided every opportunity to strive for and reach their full potential.
- we should enhance our students’ love of learning by challenging their creativity and curiosity in a safe and encouraging environment.
- our small class sizes allow each of our students to receive quality, individual attention.
- in a multi-dimensional curriculum that will develop each student’s learning style, creativity and analytical thinking and lead to successful instruction.
- in developing and maintaining a close-knit, family atmosphere to enhance our students’ self worth.
- in a quality, nurturing education that fosters through in an active partnership between home and school.